Thursday, December 6, 2012

Teaser Kings ncabb picks for 12/6/2012

making the transition to hoops unless you limit yourself to your region and play only the teams and conferences you follow at this point of the season you still have to go with ratings systems from sites that preview teams and conferences like sagarin. (And others).  I have been doing that and my last few days have been dry runs that are looking consistent enough to go ahead and start posting, today is a light day in college so I will start slow.
My record in football with NFL and college combined this season is 49-12-2. I deal in six point teaser plays in football and five points in basketball. All my picks will be teaser plays although if I see a solid regular side or total I'll offer it as a lean.
I have used a betting strategy of two to three team teaser parlays in football and I will continue the same in basketball
2 play 5pt teaser parlay 10/13  3play 5pt teaser parlay 3/2  4 play 5pt teaser parlay 5/2
Xavier -6 basically fading Vandy
Syracuse -15.5 same with Niner's
San Diego st -10 this could be a solid regular side
Heat -2.5  with Anthony questionable this game is worth adding if your book hasn't taken it off the board.  GL!

No comments:

Post a Comment