Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Teaser King's 11/27/2012 NBA picks

#1
Posted: 11/26/2012 7:45:32 PM
I have been on NFL and college football so far this year. My record since 10/10/2012 is 42-11-2. Check my space for documentation. I focus on teaser plays with occasional regular side or total recommendations or leans that I don't count on my record. I believe that a two or three play teaser parlay has a better winning percentage than a tight lined straight bet, with close to the same payout. And with my previous experience in basketball teaser plays I believe they are even more effective than in football, as points scored in one- twos and threes are safer to project than points that come in three and six and one, or even two as we see in football. With that said, I will go ahead and post my first picks. I would not go under four points if you really have a strong opinion on the play, but I usually stay with six points.
HOU +1
SAC +4.5
LAL -1.5
The Rockets should be able to win straight-up,
The Kings have handled the Wolves at home,
The Pacers are out of their element on the road against a higher tiered team. Lakers still sorting it out but they will not lose to Indy.  
Just a start, thanks for reading my post and GL!

No comments:

Post a Comment