Saturday, November 24, 2012

Teaser King's update of 11/21/2012 picks

11/22/-11/25 final wrap:
This weeks record 10-2,  42-11-2 from 10/10/2012, six point teaser plays-sides and totals. (Mostly sides) Most of my picks have been college with about two to three pro picks a week. Now that college is winding down time to focus more on the NFL. The pros are a more difficult beast to solve because the talent levels are very close and the difference between the winning teams and losing teams are based more on chess moves, cerebrally solid QB's with a killer instinct and overall team poise and character. As we have seen throughout this season the winning teams make less mistakes and just wait for the other team to beat themselves. I just hope I can maintain my winning percentage capping the remainder of the NFL season.

11/24/2012                   I busted on the NEB pick probably due to high winds which blunted T. Martinez's passing options. Otherwise SYRA  and CIN came through.
Not sure why the number is so low with ND, kinda fishy, but I'll go ahead and add a play with ND +2.
In the NFL I will go ahead and go with:
Bengals -2.5
Tenn/Jax over 37.5
Originally Posted by renorunner2]  11/21/2012
Picks for this coming week including college but this time I'll hold off on the NFL because I have no idea on Turkey day games. Currently I am at 32-10-2  As always these are six point teaser plays. Any regular side or total plays I recommend  are not counted on the record.
Syracuse -3.5 They have knocked off higher level teams with an offense that can compete with most top tier teams and a defense that should control a one dimensional Temple offense
Nebraska -8. A strong regular play at -14 but at -
8 very comfortable as a teaser play
Vandy-6.5 With a consistent ats record and emerging passing offense this is another potentially strong regular side play along with a  teaser play
Fresno st. -10.5 With a defense that should control the run and a QB that has star potential, I will go ahead and make a regular side play also.
Mississippi +4.5 I think this team has shown enough to make me believe they will prevail over a team with a softer schedule and a revenge mode in a intra-state rivalry.
Minnesota +14 The Gophs have played their best at home and the number is too much for an anemic Spartan offense to cover
Baylor +4 I was impressed with how they ran against Kst and I will fade Txtch in this one.      
     Originally Posted by renorunner2] 11/22/2012
just a heads-up to my 11/21/2012 post. I reviewed my picks and saw some problems with Minnesota (mostly injuries)that I must caution anyone considering them even at +14. I will stand by the pick for my record since I've had it posted.
I also held off on Cincinnati because I was unclear of who was going to be their starter at QB. But I am confident that SFLA will continue to struggle offensively without QB Daniels and I am comfortable laying -7 with the 'Cats.
Currently for this week I am at 7-2 even though I did back off my recommendation for Minnesota on my 11/22/2012 post I still counted it as a loss. You can see I added on two other plays after the first post, (11/21/2012) CINC,ND) and they both covered.
I have the Bengals -2 and Tenn/Jax over 37.5 posted and I added da Bears -.5 on an earlier post today. With these picks I am hoping to go 10-2 for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment